CENTER FOR CUBAN STUDIES
The Center for Cuban Studies is a non-profit, tax-exempt educational institution located in New York City with a national membership base. It is dedicated to providing information and activities relating to contemporary Cuba and contributing to a normalization of relations between Cuba and the United States.
Check our Other Site Links page for cuban website links.
BOOKS ABOUT CUBA
- Ay Cuba! by Andrei Codrescu
- Dreaming in Cuban by Cristina García
- The Agüero Sisters by Cristina García
- Yocandra in the Paradise of Nada by Zoé Valdés
- Somebody Killed a Beauty & other short stories Editorial Jose Marti
- The Reader's Companion to Cuba edited by Alan Ryan
- Our Man in Havana by Graham Greene
- The Mambo Kings Play Songs of Love by Oscar Hijuelos
- Cuba and the Night by Pico Ayer
- Dirty Havana Trilogy by Pedro Juan Gutiérrez
- The Sugar Island by Ivonne Lamazares
- Seven Women and the Cuban Revolution by Marjorie Moore & Adrienne Hunter
- Slave Emancipation in Cuba by Rebecca Scott
- Cuba Handbook (Moon Travel Handbooks) by Christopher P. Baker
- Trading With The Enemy by Tom Miller
- Fidel's Cuba by Roberto and Osvaldo Salas
- Cuba by David Alan Harvey
- Cuba Land and People Ediciones Caribbean's Color S. A.